Skip to content
Booth Check-in Details
- On the day prior to the event, all vendors are required to check-in at the command center and sign the Waiver & Liability Release form.
- The Command center will be located at the end of C wing in the Dome area/food court.
- Please make sure you have a print out of your invoice to make it easy to locate your package.
- Food Booth vendors must require permit for temporary eating and drinking food. They should have a sanitizer and hand-wash facility in each booth. Any associated costs must be paid upfront before the check-in.
- During the check-in, all details regarding booth locations, number of accessories and reservations for water bottles will be confirmed.